Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Can't get logged into EE Perks

I can't get logged into EE Perks. I have tried a password reset but nothing comes through. I have searched the forum for help but all the assistance seems to be done by private message. Can anyone assist me please?

Re: Claiming back cashback from phone deal

Hi Team,   I ordered (Order Number: xkoxxxxxxxxx) a new iphone 13 contract on 29th Nov by following a cashback link from TopCashback.   But there was no auto response from TCB after my buy. After raising a ticket with them, they're saying EE has deni...

2npatra by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Number Porting

I recently moved from BT to EE for SIM only deal and ported my number but when I send a message to someone the EE mobile number appears as the sender and confuses everybody?

Number Not Transfered

I activated my new EE sim at the beginning of the week however despite my request to do so when signing up and supplying my PAC code they have not transferred my previous number as instructed. Who would be best to speak to to get this sorted?

MrEff by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! NHS BROADBAND DISCOUNT

I have an NHS discount code for the broadband which I'm trying to sort before my current contract ends but when finding the deal I want it's still full price and doesn't give me the option of adding a discount code

Torialou by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Change Plan and Amazon Prime Video Smart Benefit

Does anyone know for certain whether the "Change Plan" function will cause the Amazon Prime Video Smart Benefit to become unavailable? I've come across an online option that is a little buried linked from https://myaccount.ee.co.uk/app/usage-since-la...

mikeliuk by Ace Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

My account has just been closed and i NEED it

Hello, I live in germany and have this phone as a back up as i wanted to keep my UK number.Today i realised that last week you closed my account.I have spoke to my mum back home and she said there is a letter saying I owe money and to pay via Arvato....

interchanging different network SIMs in my unlocked phone

Hi I have a Samsung A41.  I use an EE SIM only service.I want occasionally to use a Vodafone SIM only card with a different phone number.Can I interchange them freely? Or will it mess up the operation of my EE SIM?Thanks. Stephen

stephen65 by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful