Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

How to Transfer number

I have just moved from O2 to EE I order my phone on Tuesday and when going through the process it asked me then if I wanted to Transfer my number which I did. So I got a PAC code from O2 and entered it then along with the number I wanted to keep. I h...

Xbox

I ordered 2 phones on the Xbox offer. Will I receive 2 Xbox's?

cookie66 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

New customer trying to change order

I placed an order online, after doing so I realised I wanted to take out a slightly more expensive monthly tariff. I contacted EE and was told I need to wait for phone to be delivered, then the account will show on the system and they can arrange new...

Apple cellular watch bought from third party

Hi, is it still the case that Apple cellular watches bought from a third party eg Apple store can be added to an existing monthly plan for £7 per month and if so, on a small business tariff is that £5.83 odd plus VAT. When I called EE yesterday I was...

JGF1 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

100% off early upgrade

Hi when I log onto my EE account at the upgrade section it says 100% off an early upgrade fee for being a loyal customer, but when you go to upgrade and add a new plan etc it asks for payment of the remaining balance still owed, went all the way to t...

Swapping devices

Hii am looking to get an apple watch and have used all my able devices phones etc. am i able to upgrade my ipad to an apple watch? thanks! chan

Chan11 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

SIM card

Hi Patryk,Great news! Your order's on its way. It'll be delivered by Royal Mail.Your order number is:x************** Your order summary Your new SIM Model:EE Multi SIMModel cost:FREE   Your details Name Mr xxxxxx xxxxx Hi when I’m get my SIM car...

Patryk77 by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Transferring to EE has been painful!

I have transferred to EE (trying to port my number) but my SIM has not arrived. Its been 2 weeks. I cant get hold of EE or my complaint has not been responded to. What do I do!?! (other than just cancelling!)

Samsung 4 watch

Does anyone have any idea when the Samsung 4 watch is in stock? I've placed an order but have no delivery date

G3mmaf by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful