Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Waiting for contact regarding 14 days cooling off period return

Hi there,  I am awaiting someone to get in touch regarding returning the phone I upgraded to within 14 days. Am not happy with the phone so looking to get a different one.  I sent an email to the channels email and filled in the online form 3 days ag...

Soaped by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Credit limit suspended ?.

Hey guys I have a credit limit of 750.. but today when I have tried to buy something it said I have reached my limit.. I called ee support on 150. And after 25 mins of waiting a lady answered and said that my account wasn't suspended and it was most ...

Resolved! Xbox Series S offer

Hello, just ordered an upgrade and chose phone and plan. Wanted to get the xbox series s so chose the Oppo A54, in the deal it said the xbox is included and you pay £30 upfront, £20 for the xbox and £10 for the phone. On the confirmation e-mail there...

Replacement Mobile phone

I've ordered a replacement mobile phone for my son on the 20th November. i tried tracking the phone it says sorry we have no record we will inform you when its shipped.Whatever happened to talking and getting answers.EE is useless no people skills or...

EE Perks Revalidation

Hi all I'm trying to revalidate my Perks account and I'm putting in my work email and my personal email as the boxes request and when pressing revalidate it's saying my work email is already registered ..... well of course its already registered. You...

ee perks

i am unable to access my ee perks account and am unable to change the password which it does not recognise any advice? i am currently in a long queue trying to speak to an advisor

Me2501 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sim card

Hi there i have lost my sim card in my house is there any chance I can get a new sim with the same phone number