Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

new phone hasn't arrived

new contract phone was to be delivered yesterday, my partner waited in all day to receive it but it hasnt come. DPD are saying they have no updates and are unable to help and i need to contact EE, ee wants an order number (which i dont have because i...

Resolved! Ported but text issue

Hi, I had a message yesterday at 12:45 to say my number transfer was complete, I have the Google Pixel 6 and it is showing the new number correctly on the phone, calls work just fine with the transferred number but texts sent are still showing as fro...

iPhone 13 pro max

I ordered the sierra blue 13 pro max on 11/11/21 and still not had any updates or anything from anyone. can anyone give me some sort of info on when I can expect to have my new phone cheers

JCKDx by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

phone upgrade order

Still waiting for some email confirmation or text message when new upgrade phone will  arrive.  Only email had is confirmed off order placed with order number on email.    Phone order is  Motorola G50 5G.    At the moment only way can contract EE is ...

paul1963 by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Job application

Hi, I’ve recently applied for a job at the EE branch in Worcester. I’ve been trying to get into my account, but I forgot my password and I’ve been trying to use the Forgot my Password button and I can’t get an email for the link to help me. Is there ...

CMooney99 by Contributor
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

pack contents display

On the ee app my pack contents display is very optimistic with the amount of available data, mins and texts, is there any way to rectify this or just wait in the hope that it will one day change to what is displayed ? 

Screenshot_20211130-172146.jpg
senormen by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No update on delivery

Hi i placed an order foe samsung tab 7 all when through got my confirmation email with my order tracking number now for some reason when i go to check its status it just says we cant track your order at this time kind of thing? Its a Christmas presen...

You ever going to respond?!?

I’ve called and called and never spoken to anyone. Bank has the payment pending and you don’t answer the phone to resolve this. Care to help as so far your customer service does not reflect your lofty claims. Patience is running thin with you and wil...

D18DB6C2-5CD4-4921-B64D-032AAA07D9E3.png
Steve-10 by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful