Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

New handset and sim yesterday, cant activate

I received my new sim and phone yesterday at about 2.30pm and i cant activate my sim at all it just says error occured and doesnt recognise it ive been on the live chat about 3 times and they said itll activate soon and still nothing, it shows signal...

Payments failing

My payment to top up my mobile wifi continues to fail - it’s not the card, I’ve made other purchases with the card today. It goes through the authentication process fine, then says “oops something went wrong. Payment unsuccessful, please try again”. ...

Still I’m waiting for my SIM card

Hi I’m order xxxxxxxxx my SIM card from EE pay monthly 23£ and transfer my number from 3 mobile xxxxxxxxxx but still I’m waitin and I don’t know what going on with this order I’m waiting long time now , please answer about my sim and transfer number ...

Patryk77 by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Nintendo switch

I ordered a switch on 11/11/21, paid my deposit not heard anything since. Not even an estimated delivery date?Can anybody help?Ta

Bigjonny by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Nhs discount

Hi I am having problems registering for ee perks to be able to get the nhs discount. I can't seem to verify my nhs email and due to Internet restrictions at work. Is there a way to do this without registering?  Many thanks Cerys

Tracking can’t show order details

Hello I upgraded last evening to a Google Pixel 6 and when I go to track using the order number all it says is Sorry we can’t show order details right now 

jxshvfx by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Voucher Code + Multi-Line?

I’m looking to get an iPhone as a second line on my account. I have a voucher code to use at checkout, and I wanted to know if a multi-line discount can be added on top of this? I used to have another sim plan with a £5 off voucher and the multi line...

etsket by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful