Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Perks deactivated

I recently purchased a 4g wifi device but still need to give them my perk code. When it tried getting it says my account is deactivated. How do I reactivate it or what can I do. I have only used 1 of my perk codes so far. thank you Kate

Krigby53 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Can’t log in to EE perks

Hi, I am trying to register for EE Perks. It says there is already an account with my details, but when I try to reset my password, I am not receiving an email? 

Nhs discount account deactivated

My account has been deactivated when I tried to gain access to the NHS discount. How do I go about getting it reactivated and applying for the discount?

Bank details not accepted

I am trying to add new card details and receiving an error message that it is not recognised as a Visa Card.  IT IS a Visa Card.  SO what now...?

FranBast by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I phone upgrade

Hi, My order for I phone 13 pro max is showing as in stock yet awaiting confirmation for expected delivery date and no update has shown since ordering it has stayed the same and hasn’t changed since date of purchase. 

I live abroad. How can I cancel my contract online?

I live abroad. How can I cancel my contract online? I have called the sales team and they are unable to help me over the phone. I am now trying to find the live chat option and I cant find it anywhere. Where can I be directed too?

veema by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Bridge old ee router Brightbox 1(r)

Hi I am trying to bridge my old ee router with my new Fiber router to get better wireless connection in the house but still didn’t manage I gave the old router the same password as the primary as well the channel and changed the ip /gateway to a ip  ...

Moka by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Ps5

I was lucky enough to place an order for the ps5 bundle with two controllers. After purchasing a new TV and selling my old PS4 console only three days later I had the confirmation of DPD delivery of my console. after scouring the internet and complet...