Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

EE SIM card

Hi I have ee home broadband I want to contact ee SIM card did I get any discount thank you 

Rawen13 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Top up

I have topped up on my phone.. but for some reason i am not getting what I usually get. I do get unlimited texts and minutes but instead my money is being cut. I just topped up £10 but have £9.65 balance. Why is that? I wanted it sorted as soon as po...

Zainab67 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Pixel 6 Charger

Hello, I just picked up my Pixel 6 yesterday and it's great, however, I have a question about the charger. I know it doesn't come with a wall charger but the cable is USB-C to USB-C (also expected) but there is one adapter: USB-A female to USB-C male...

john7836 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Show no caller id

Hi, I’m having some issues with my calls, all my calls are showing as “no caller ID” even numbers I have saved, only incoming calls show no caller id but when they text me then their name showing  what should i do now please help.

Nazim112 by Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Xbox series s

Hi my new phone has arrived but no mention of my xbox. When  will this arrive? Thanks  

Rach1802 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Change direct deposit details

My defect deposit and direct debit information is for two different banks.  I wish to have them all come from the same bank.

Possible hacked ‘EE app’

Hi, has anyone seen this as the ‘log in’ screen on the ‘EE app’It doesn’t look right to me.

Robbo57 by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Switched SIM to new phone and now monthly data not showing

My son has just got a new phone as he broke his last one. Bought same iPhone model (secondhand), unlocked, and put SIM in new phone but his data balance of 18gb isn’t registering. I’ve checked on EE account and the data is showing there. Any suggesti...

ClarryB by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Keeping number when moving from Contract to Sim only

I've asked for an EE SIM only contract after being a long time EE contract customer. I didn't realise that I'd get a new SIM with a new number. How can I ensure that I keep the same number? Calling 150 I'm informed  that there's a 20 minute wait to g...

Triarii by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Can I find itemised data usage?

EE says I've used 37GB in the past month, when on average over past few years I use 1-2GB a month and haven't done anything differently. My iphone tells me I've used 58GB since I bought my phone in March 2018 so this really doesn't add up. Anyone kno...