Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

No update to my order

Hi I've had no update. It's been close to a month now and nothing yet for an iPhone 13 pro max I pre ordered.

Imz010 by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

iPhone 13 pro max gold

On Friday I will have waited the 28 days for the new iPhone… I would really appreciate some kind of guideline as to when I will actually receive the new phone!! If I don’t receive any notification soon I will be cancelling as I don’t think they shoul...

FG03KAT- by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Wrong Information From EE Sale Person - Unfair

Hello All, My contract runs out today and have my phone unlocked for free so far so good, I have the Huawei Mate 20 Pro and been told by their sales person that it is a Dual Sim Phone and today I found out it is NOT!!!!!!!!!!! I am so angry because I...

Sansan by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I ordered an xbox series s a week ago.

I've ordered an xbox but I've not received  anything other than the message saying its on its way. I've tried  using the tracker but isn't working and there's no way to contact  anyone  about this either. 

Iphone 13 pro Trade in

Hey,  I have been offered an early upgrade so I have been looking to upgrade to an Iphone 13 pro which is also offering £12 your monthly bill if you trade in. When I choose the plan i want and get to the checkout screen the discount has not been appl...

Nicksd26 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Cancel a 2015 contract from overseas

HI there, I bought a phone and sim for an aged aunt in 2015. She died this week and I reside abroad. I cannot wander into a shop to cancel my bill/debit order.  The phone number EE provides for overseas clients rings for a few minutes, then disconnec...

Up-Grade??

Hi,  I currently use my own phone, (Samsung A10s) And have pay monthly SIM ONLY contract..My account says I can upgrade soon...   NEVER DONE IT B4, AND GOT OVERWHELMED TRYING TO READ, TAKE IN & UNDERSTAND THE INFO. PLEASE BE PATIENT. THANK YOU!!Does ...

Cancelling a 2nd line

Hi, I have 2 numbers associated with my account, both pay monthly. I wish to cancel one of them as I no longer need (or use) it. It is out of contract. I have tried phoning 150 several times to arrange this but I'm fed up with queues, the longest I h...

mjmunro by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Phone repair tinescales

I took my mobile in to store last Tuesday for repair but the trackers is still shows it as not received at the repair centre. How long does this normally take a week seems excessive. The shop aren’t even answering the phone now so I can’t ask them if...

EE perks deactivated account

Hi I am trying to access my EE Perks account but get a message saying that my account has been deactivated as I didn’t verify it in time. If I try to create a new account it tells me I am registered and to log in!! There is no option to reactivate th...

626-case by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful