cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Iphone 13 pro Trade in

Nicksd26
Investigator
Investigator

Hey, 

I have been offered an early upgrade so I have been looking to upgrade to an Iphone 13 pro which is also offering £12 your monthly bill if you trade in. When I choose the plan i want and get to the checkout screen the discount has not been applied even though it states Im trading my old phone in. 

Can you advise when the discount is actually applied

Also with the shortage of Iphone 13 pros at the moment will i be able to keep my old phone until my new one is delivered as it states you need to send your phone off within 14 days. 

Cheers 

Nick 

5 REPLIES 5
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Nicksd26

Thanks for coming to the community. 

Has the early upgrade fee been discounted at the checkout? 

The phone would be sent back once you've received the upgrade 🙂

Thanks 🙂

Leanne.

I have copied and pasted  what it states  on the checkout however I would expect the monthly cost to be £60 not £72 

Upfront cost £50 Early upgrade fee £0.00 Delivery £0.00 Pay today: £50
£50.00
£0.00
£0.00
£50.00
Smart iPhone Plan 40GB £72 Apple Music £0.00 Monthly cost: £72
£72.00
£0.00
£72.00

Some add-ons are carried over from your old plan. You can manage these in My EE

Trade In

iPhone TRADE-IN OFFER: You’ve agreed to trade in a good working condition iPhone X, iPhone XR, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPhone 12 Mini, iPhone SE 2020 and £12 will be taken off monthly cost on EE price plan for 24 months.

Leanne_T

Hi @Nicksd26

Thanks for coming back to me. 

How much was the early upgrade fee before trade in? 

If you have traded in to waive the early upgrade fee you may not also get the line rental discount. 

Thanks 🙂

Leanne. 

It currently stands at £91.91 however it says on my account that the is a 100% off early upgrade but it is free from the 25/12/21 as my contract ends in the new year

I was initially offered £15 off a month trade and put it in my basket and it took into account the trade in and i could get the same plan for £57 with a 100% off early upgrade. My current plan is £53 and it states the is no upgrade fee if you spend the same (or more) monthly.

Leanne_T

Thanks for the extra information @Nicksd26

I would suggest giving us a call on 150, the team can check the trade in offer for you 🙂

Thanks. 

Leanne.