cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Ps5

Jamiekings30
Visitor

I was lucky enough to place an order for the ps5 bundle with two controllers. 
After purchasing a new TV and selling my old PS4 console only three days later I had the confirmation of DPD delivery of my console. 

after scouring the internet and completing research on setting up the console I turned it on. To my shock that the disk version of my console would not actually take a disk! 

I immediately contacted EE customer services to be told after a lengthy wait and speaking to a manager that this was a “Sony problem” I have contacted Sony to then be told I have to wait for up to three weeks for a console repair or replacement. To my disgust I agreed to complete the part of the procedure but now three days have passed and Sony have not sent the required label to return the item.

I have been a customer of EE for over ten years and never missed a payment and have always made my payments on time. This is disgusting that I have to still pay monthly payments for a faulty item that was delivered and reported straight away.

my next course of action will now to contact the independent industry-based ombudsman! 

please note that customer services informed me that I can return the item and then purchase another device from EE when the next stock is available. 

how on earth can you treat your customers like this? After finishing my mobile contract I promise now I’ll be spending my money with another provider! You have ruined my Christmas thank you EE! 

1 REPLY 1
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Jamiekings30 

What happens when you try and put a disk in? It should take it off you?

Is your console vertical or horizontal? 

You are putting the disk in the right way and into the correct drive slot? 

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.