cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

new phone hasn't arrived

Glamourie
Explorer

new contract phone was to be delivered yesterday, my partner waited in all day to receive it but it hasnt come. DPD are saying they have no updates and are unable to help and i need to contact EE, ee wants an order number (which i dont have because i placed the order over the phone and was never sent a confirmation) 

live chat on the ee app doesnt seem to be working either, it says you are connected to an agent but no one ever replies to the messages

9 REPLIES 9
Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @Glamourie.

Welcome to the community.

Did you get a text from DPD to say your order was out for delivery?

What did you order?

Jon

I've been waiting for 2 Iphone for a month and nothing is coming, now I want to cancel the contract and the EE offices don't help me, because they sell what they don't have, I will go out of London and I will not return for another two months and then there will be the phones and collecting their bills😡

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Luisin

Welcome to the community.

Which iPhones did you order? Did you order in-store, over the phone or through our website?

Chris

Jessemarie93
Visitor

I'm having the same issue! I ordered over the weekend. The email said it was to be delivered yesterday (iPhone 13 pro max) but I didn't receive any tracking info and it didn't get delivered. Still no tracking info or messages of DPD today, so guessing it's not coming today either. 

@Jessemarie93 the iPhone pro max is going to take around 21 to 28+ days depending on what you ordered.  There is a backlog of orders that EE need to get through before a device can be allocated to you.  

Can you please check where my phone is, I've been on hold for 1 hour so far with customar care.

Order number xkoxxxxxxxxx

IPhone 13 pink.

Due to be here today and no texts or calls off anyone and no tracking on DPD app either. 

Not great when you pay £250

[mod edit: Please do not post order numbers on the public board. Thanks!]

James_B

Hi @KimLouWade,

Which memory size did you choose? When did you place your order?

Have you received a dispatch notification from DPD?

James

it was supposed to be delivered on Monday - got a text from EE with DPD UK tracking on Saturday confirming that the phone would be delivered on Monday so my partner waited in all day for it. Of course it didn't come and I spent Tuesday morning on the phone to DPD who said they had had no updates in 48 hours and I needed to contact the sender (and were extremely rude besides) so I then spent an age waiting to speak to someone at EE - they had no updates either but changed my address to the post office since it was no longer possible to have it delivered to the original address. shortly thereafter got a text from DPD Ireland saying they had my parcel and it would be delivered on Tues afternoon - when there was no one available to take delivery - so DPD apparently cant track a parcel within their own organisation, or even record that its been passed on. when i tried to change the delivery to a pick-up point it would not allow me to select either my local DPD centre (fairly useless as it shuts at 6pm so getting there after work is fairly tight, but its only 4 miles away) or a post office - possibly DPD Ireland cant select post offices in the UK? the agent at customer services seemed fairly confused as to why the option wasn't available either though. it would seem sensible not to pass parcels for delivery to UK addresses to DPD Ireland. but then I've yet to have any interaction with any branch of DPD that has been anything other than a trial. i have no idea why they are still in business or why EE insists on using them. 

i have now arranged delivery to a pick up point near my place of work (this was arranged via the app late on Tuesday pm), however I have had no updates since to state that the parcel has been taken there or that its ready for collection. as I'm at a course in another city on Friday and then wont be back in the office until Tuesday i suspect i wont get my phone until the 7th of December - 8 days after delivery was scheduled. Sorry for the delay only goes so far, the whole process has taken up a LOT of my time, not to mention my partner waiting in all day on his day off for something that wasn't coming. Its just not good enough.  In the meantime I've received messages from EE stating that my warranty on the current phone is no longer valid because I've taken out a new contract (and the new pone should have been delivered 3 days ago). I sort of wish I had just gone elsewhere for a new contract now. 

James_B

Hi @Glamourie,

Have you contacted DPD for an update on your rescheduled delivery?

James