cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

PAC codes and SIMs maybe mixed

akist
Investigator
Investigator

I ordered online two EE SIMs for my family a few days ago.

On one SIM, I I may have already entered a PAC code at the time of ordering. I do not remember. On the other SIM I did not.

On both SIMs I paid a £15 pay as you go package, each.

The SIMs arrived together and we mixed up the letters, one for my son and one for my wife, so we do not know which SIM was sent to whom. There is nothing on the enclosed letters or SIMs to tie them together.

I picked one SIM randomly and used it for my wife. I registered the EE number on the web page. I got a PAC from the old provider and I entered it on the EE web site. Now waiting for the switch to come through.

One worrying thing, it thinks there is no packet but I have paid £15 while ordering. This happens on both SIMs. What gives?

The complication now arises with the second SIM. I used it today on my son's phone, registered the EE number on the web page. I tried to enter the PAC code but is not accepting it, even though it is a valid PAC code.

I am suspecting something has got confused since I entered a PAC code while ordering the two SIMs. So, one SIM arrived with the PAC code already in progress maybe? I am not sure.

Is there a good number to call EE to try to sort this out?

1 REPLY 1
bristolian
Legend
Legend

Hi @akist 

@akist wrote:

Is there a good number to call EE to try to sort this out?

You can contact EE C/S on 0800 0798586 from any phone.