cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

EE return packet

Jeevezz111
Explorer

I’ve received my trade in packet from EE do I just take the white bubble wrapped packet with my phone in it to the post office or do I have to put it in the original big envelope as the white bubble wrapped one has no writing on it besides where it says envolite

1 REPLY 1
mikeliuk
Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Hi @Jeevezz111 ,

I recommend that you review the instructions given for making the return and ensure you have an appropriate address to send the parcel to.

Depending on the value of the phone, you should consider what would happen if the device were to become lost in transit, damaged in transit, or the receiver claims to have received empty packaging with no sign of the phone.

In particular, you may want to consider insurance or tracking to be compensated and ensure you can prove it was received. At the very least, keep proof of postage and annotate it so do not lose or forget what it is.

https://www.which.co.uk/consumer-rights/advice/what-are-my-rights-if-a-parcel-i-sent-is-late-or-miss...

-- 
Contract SIM: Plan | Data | Usage | Check Status | Abroad | Chat | SMS | APN | PM
Wired: Check Speed | Test Socket | Faults | fast.com | speedtest.net