cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

New phone has not been dispatched but my returns packaging is on the way

SWI30
Investigator
Investigator

Hi,

I ordered my new device on the 10th December and was told delivery would be within 7 days. I still have not received the phone but I have had messages to say my returns packaging has been dispatched. 

I had no text or email confirming the order, I was also given a order number to track my delivery but when I use that online I just get an error saying "sorry we cant track that type of order"

I have contacted EE again and reconfirmed the order number and I have tried to track it using my number and email.

Why is the returns packaging on its way before the new phone and why cant I track the order?

Thanks

Sarah

Anyone else had a similar issue?

3 REPLIES 3
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@SWI30   You need a tracking number to track a delivery and you get that when a device has been allocated to you an order number is just that an order number.     

Lvdl
Explorer

That happened to me as well. Received the return packaging twice and after the second one I received my new phone. 

Paulashley1972
Explorer

Also be careful the credit for return phone goes on your bill first it only comes off when ee get your phone back so if your bill is in between you have to phone ee up to get it removed and if you have a credit limit on you bill this will cut your service too