cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Upgrade trade in

Scottyf79
Investigator
Investigator

I have recently upgraded my handset to a Pixel 6 Pro and returned the old handset with the packaging provided and have the tracking number etc.

I then started receiving more returns packs and a message to say that i will be billed £165 if the handset is not received by a certain date. This is the second time this has happened when i have upgraded. The 1st time i was charged over £300!

I have used the live chat and also called customer services. One gives me a number for Likewize and the other the details for Brightstar. Does anyone actually know what they are doing at EE??

Anyone had this type of issue before and did it get resolved?

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Scottyf79  Brightstar are the ones sending you this returns package you need to contact them.  

mikeliuk
Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Hi @Scottyf79 ,

When sending a parcel, it is generally the dispatcher who is responsible for the parcel so I highly recommend you send it in an appropriate manner, with appropriate insurance, and a way of proving it was received at the destination, such as with tracking and signature.

In the current situation, the important thing to have is proof of postage as a minimum and the key question is where is the parcel.

-- 
Contract SIM: Plan | Data | Usage | Check Status | Abroad | Chat | SMS | APN | PM
Wired: Check Speed | Test Socket | Faults | fast.com | speedtest.net