cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Just simple help

RP64
Visitor

Hi I bought new S21 and should have had a google chrome cimputer with it . Phone arrived  nothing else  also have 20%discount in bills via my works sche.e  cant apply   i did manage to get in contact with  ee live chat who said its been sorted but it hasnt . Im gonna send my phone unused and unboxed back   as i just cant get incontact ir when yiu do you get fobed off 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @RP64 

Any discount you have won't show on your account until your first bill. 

As for the Chromebook you need to apply for this as per the sales page:

Chromebook Promotion – Promoter: Samsung Electronics (UK) Limited. UK, Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Republic of Ireland residents (18+) only or registered companies in the same.  Not to be used in conjunction with any other promotion from the Promoter. Purchase a new Samsung Galaxy S21 5G or S20 FE 5G from a participating retailer between 23/12/2021 – 10/01/2022 and claim a Samsung Galaxy Chromebook4 by redemption. No cash alternative. Individual Participants must complete the online claim form in the Benefits section of the Samsung Members app pre-installed and Company Participants must visit www.samsungpromotions.claims/chromebook4-offer to upload proof of purchase and provide all other required information (Claim). All Participants must Claim between 0-60 days of purchase.  Maximum 1 Claim per Promotion Product purchased (maximum 2 Claims per household) and a maximum of 10 Claims per company participant. See www.samsungpromotions.claims/chromebook4-offer  for full Promotion terms

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @RP64 

Any discount you have won't show on your account until your first bill. 

As for the Chromebook you need to apply for this as per the sales page:

Chromebook Promotion – Promoter: Samsung Electronics (UK) Limited. UK, Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Republic of Ireland residents (18+) only or registered companies in the same.  Not to be used in conjunction with any other promotion from the Promoter. Purchase a new Samsung Galaxy S21 5G or S20 FE 5G from a participating retailer between 23/12/2021 – 10/01/2022 and claim a Samsung Galaxy Chromebook4 by redemption. No cash alternative. Individual Participants must complete the online claim form in the Benefits section of the Samsung Members app pre-installed and Company Participants must visit www.samsungpromotions.claims/chromebook4-offer to upload proof of purchase and provide all other required information (Claim). All Participants must Claim between 0-60 days of purchase.  Maximum 1 Claim per Promotion Product purchased (maximum 2 Claims per household) and a maximum of 10 Claims per company participant. See www.samsungpromotions.claims/chromebook4-offer  for full Promotion terms

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.