cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Job application

CMooney99
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I’ve recently applied for a job at the EE branch in Worcester. I’ve been trying to get into my account, but I forgot my password and I’ve been trying to use the Forgot my Password button and I can’t get an email for the link to help me. Is there anyway that someone could help me get back in?

13 REPLIES 13
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @CMooney99,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Have you checked your spam/junk email folder? How long has it been since you requested your password reset?

James

I’ve checked all my mailboxes, and I’ve pressed it about five times, nothing’s come through and I pressed it about 5 hours ago

James_B

Hi @CMooney99,

Please allow up to 24 hours to receive your email. If you haven't received it by then, please let us know.

James

Thank you, what should I do if it doesn’t work?

Katie_B

Hi @CMooney99

If it does not work pop back here to the community and let us know, we will see if we can get some more information for you. 

Katie 🙂

I still haven’t received any response for the link

@CMooney99  Are you doing this on a phone or a PC ?  If your doing this on your phone it doesn’t work you need to do it on a PC.   Why it doesn’t work I don’t know. 

Okay, I’ll try there. Thank you

Do you know how long it normally takes?