cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Transferring to EE has been painful!

markrichards9
Explorer

I have transferred to EE (trying to port my number) but my SIM has not arrived. Its been 2 weeks. I cant get hold of EE or my complaint has not been responded to. What do I do!?! (other than just cancelling!)

5 REPLIES 5
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @markrichards9

Thanks for coming to the community. 

I am so sorry to hear you have not yet received your SIM. 

Did you place your order online?

Speak soon, 

Katie.

Hi Katie

Yes the order was placed online. I have received the pay monthly bill (!!) so I know the temp number I have been assigned. But that is about it. I have not added the number to my account as I’m wary of affecting the eventual port of my existing number to EE

Get Outlook for iOS
Katie_B

Thanks for getting back to me @markrichards9

As you have received your bill this indicates the order of your SIM was received OK. 

I would recommend getting in touch with our customer care team who can look to see why your SIM has not yet been received. They can be contacted on 0800 079 8586 from any landline or provider.

The team will also be able to check your first bill. 

Katie 🙂

Thanks Katie

I placed the order mid Nov and received an email saying it’s on the way on the 22nd of Nov. I tried to call today and I was on hold for 30 mins without getting through hence my frustration and writing the post! I will try and call again tomorrow. I did just receive a text saying how satisfied am I…sigh. Maybe something is moving a long. Given I am a new customer it’s a pretty poor experience.

Get Outlook for iOS
Katie_B

Hi @markrichards9

I have sent you a private message, please take a look when you have a moment. 

Katie 🙂