cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Wheres my order?

Richard8787
Investigator
Investigator

Hi,

Lost my phone on Monday and called EE to report lost. Ordered an upgrade phone in its place and getting the following error:

Sorry, we can't show your order details right now. 

Don't worry, we'll keep you updated on the progress of your order by text or email. Keep an eye out for these updates from EE or from our courier DPD.

Obviously can't receive any texts on the order progress as I don't have the phone. Haven't received any email updates so currently I am without phone and I can't find out when replacement phone will be delivered.

Please advise?

6 REPLIES 6
Dillon2019
Visitor

I ordered a new iPad. Was told 7 days. Utter crap. Don’t believe anything they tell you about time scales. Apple are totally out of stock due to the shortage.

How long did it take to come? Very poor service from EE, been with them 20 yrs.....don't sell me the item if the item is out of stock.....

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @Richard8787

Thanks for upgrading with us. 

Please could you confirm the phone you ordered? if you could also include the colour and memory size this would be very helpful. 

Katie 🙂

Its an iPhone SE, 256GB, black.

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Thanks for confirming @Richard8787

This phone shows as in stock and to expect despatch within one day. 

I have sent you a private message for more details, 

Katie 🙂

Hi Katie,

Thanks for the update and I have responded to the private message but this really isn't good enough from EE - ordered on Monday and hasn't been dispatched yet, which means it will most probably arrive early next week at the earliest (the guidance says dispatch in 48 hours so hasn't been met). Communication has been really poor from EE on where the order is (as per the previous message where it couldn't track the order) as well the actual time taken to have the item delivered...it seems EE is happy to accept the upgrade but isn't concerned about customer satisfaction.