Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

£15 pack should have double data (30GB).

I've just bought a £15 pack from WHSmith with double data for Christmas bonus. However when I come to register it is only showing 15GB and nothing to say that the 30GB will be applied.

Xbox series x bundle

Hi, I ordered the X box series X as an add on to my existing contract very early of the AM on the day it was announced. So far I have one email from customer services saying we've received your order and we'll let you know when it processed. I've als...

K1231 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Credit Limit & Contract Upgrade

Evening, So I recently switched over to a Pay Monthly SIM Only Plan in September after having been on a flex plan for nearly 2 years. My current credit class is "below average" according to CS and when I enquired a month ago I was told my credit limi...

JLGSYCI by Established Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

My EE Problem

I moved from PAYG to a Sim Only '5G SIM plan 24m 120GB' and agreed a price of £16 per month. I've had a lot of problems with my account since (being charged for texts, discount not applied etc etc, the person who set it up made a 'huge mess' accordin...

6143F390-06C5-4B72-A987-CA0FC57BAFD7.jpeg
ccllrr by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Re: EE won't block IMEI of stolen phone

Hi Leanne, I have the same problem. I bought an iPhone 13 from Apple and am using a sim only contract. I want to blacklist the IMEI to prevent usage. I have proof of purchase. I cannot get anyone to assist me - I am told that since I didn't purchase ...

bogie67 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Friends and family discount on good as new devices

HiIs anyone able to confirm if a F&F discount can be applied to a good as new device upgrade. When upgrading online it says it’s applied but wanted to double check. The last update I did it let me have the discount as well. Many thanks

jess_em23 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Samsung galaxy ultra 21

I've upgraded my phone and am paying for a service that don't work on underground piccalilli line. Can we change my monthly fee...coz I'm not gonna pay for a service not provided

Yk3 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Bought 1G got 500M

So yesterday I paid for a £3 1G 7 day add-on and got a text saying I'd been given 500M. After a lot of web chat sessions EE told me that this was an ongoing problem which would be fixed soon, and that they'd given me a bonus 1G free. Today I've still...

I have paid my bill but not yet regained my full service back?

Hi,  I have paid my bill but not yet regained my full service back? I have tried to message AL free to find out when my services will be resumed. However, my message did not go through, although it says on your information it's free? If you could get...

Charl83 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 3 Helpful