cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Friends and family discount on good as new devices

jess_em23
Investigator
Investigator

Hi

Is anyone able to confirm if a F&F discount can be applied to a good as new device upgrade. When upgrading online it says it’s applied but wanted to double check. The last update I did it let me have the discount as well. 

Many thanks

5 REPLIES 5
jess_em23
Investigator
Investigator

@James_B  Are you able to confirm whether this is still the case? Thanks 

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Yes, it is @jess_em23

Hope this helps. 🙂

James

Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @jess_em23 

You normally cannot have two discounts (including offers) apply at the same time. If the device or tarif is discounted the FF therefore might not work. 

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.

@James_B I did my upgrade online last night and they rang me today today I can’t have ‘both discounts’ and that it’s never been allowed! I tried to say that I had it on my last upgrade but the lady I spoke to wasn’t having any of it so I cancelled my order! 
what else can I do? Thanks 

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @jess_em23,

I've just doubled checked the terms and conditions for the new friends and family scheme that launched this year and it is no longer available for Good as New devices.

I'm sorry for any confusion caused.

James