cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Tracking my order

Clemdog97
Visitor

Hi there, iv just purchased the new Xbox yesterday online and iv had a confirmation email saying it’s on its way to me and too look out for a text for delivery updates, but a few of my mates done the same and ordered there’s after me and there’s are out for delivery today? Anyone know the problem? Thanks   

8 REPLIES 8
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @Clemdog97

Thanks for ordering with us. 

Have you tried downloading the DPD app and entering your contact details and delivery address?

Speak soon, 

Katie 🙂

Monkey21
Visitor

@Clemdog97  any news I'm in the same boat ?

I am in the same boat please... can we have a proper update and when items will be processed from the warehouse?

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Monkey21 and @Dazaae2008

As soon as there is an update regarding your order you will be notified. 

Finger's crossed your new Xbox is with you very soon. 

Katie 🙂

Also the text message stated 24 months ultimate game pass included the code is for one month. Do I get a new code each month or is the code I received incorrect?

Is there any issue with the fulfillment of the xboxs if there is I think we would all rather know now then wait round?

I also ordered an Xbox series x yesterday without word on delivery. I tried to register the 24 month pass and it just says system error after confirming my mobile number and entering the pin they text me.

I’m stuck in a loop with the phone options because all options appear to be about phones or bb.

I can't even track the order on your website and it gives an error. Can EE please give an update to those people that haven't had text message confirming delivery?

Hello @Dazaae2008 have you had any updates on your order, Iam in the same situation, i got the bundles pass no problem but nothing on the console, be good if they let us know whats happening