cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Bought 1G got 500M

LullyInkelstaff
Explorer

So yesterday I paid for a £3 1G 7 day add-on and got a text saying I'd been given 500M. After a lot of web chat sessions EE told me that this was an ongoing problem which would be fixed soon, and that they'd given me a bonus 1G free.

Today I've still not got the missing 500M or the bonus 1G. They've kept the £3 though!

Does this sort of thing happen often with EE? Is it likely to be resolved do you think?

2 REPLIES 2
LullyInkelstaff
Explorer

Closure - the 'known issue' is that a lot of the add-ons offered in My EE aren't actually available!

The only ones you can actually buy are the 500M for 7d for £3, the 1G for 7d for £6, and the 2G for 30d for £10

I got the promised 1G compensation too after I pointedly reminded them.

Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @LullyInkelstaff 

If web chat said it was a problem to be fixed then you can only assume that information is correct.

You might want to chat again if you don't have the promised data, but I would try restarting your device first.

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.