Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Issues: Moved number from EE PAYG to pay monthly

Good morningI moved my EE PAYG number to my new pay monthly EE phone yesterday after calling EE.The gentleman said it was successful, and gave me his email just in case.However, I am having a rather strange problem. Upon checking, my number is showin...

El-Frink by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Apple watch

Hi, i wanted to know if i was to buy two apple watch series 7’s through my monthly plan, would both watches have my same number? As 1 will be a gift which will have to be connected to their number?

Soniabeg by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Collecting order in store

my contract is due for an upgrade and I have been looking at the deals online and kinda want to do it that way as I don't get a lot of time during the day due to work to speak to them in store, but I have been reading that I need ID to collect is tha...

aya-kun by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

#TeamSeas

Will EE donate to this project? the amount of money they spend on Kevin Bacon, they could really raise up the goal

Non-delivery (should I start worrying)?

Ordered an phone upgrade on Monday and was a offered delivery slot for the next day. Was very impressed. Changed a few plans to stay in at the allotted time but then got an email the next morning with a new delivery date - Wednesday 17th. Was still h...

Babhdán by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Pixel Buds A-Series

Hi,I added the Pixel Buds A-Series on to my pay monthly account on November 12th and paid the £10 up front. They were showing as in stock but the next day I got an email saying they were out of stock so my order will be delayed. I've checked each day...

Redpaul1970 by Established Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Flex plan - out of data but no option to purchase more

Hello, I'm on a flex plan and my mobile data ran out last night but I have no option to purchase more.I have tried:1) Switching-off WiFi and browsing to http://add-on.ee.co.uk/purchase - this just says "You don't have any data, there is no option to ...

Moown by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Back order

Hi,I ordered my upgrade on 02/11 and have seen that it says back order confirmed - how can I find out when the expected date of dispatch/delivery will be? It was for an iPhone 11?

Tilts82 by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! I ordered a iPhone 13 pro

hey, I ordered a iPhone 13 pro in sierra blue on 2nd November, in store and I haven’t received no emails or text regarding my order, it’s been 2 week I was told it can take up to 28 days which I know but  worried that I was meant to get a email ortex...