cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Non-delivery (should I start worrying)?

Babhdán
Investigator
Investigator

Ordered an phone upgrade on Monday and was a offered delivery slot for the next day. Was very impressed. Changed a few plans to stay in at the allotted time but then got an email the next morning with a new delivery date - Wednesday 17th. Was still happy enough but, again, I stayed in rather than go out to be here for it. It didn’t arrive. Nor Thursday. Nor today. Is that ‘normal’ or do I need to call EE? 

4 REPLIES 4
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @Babhdan.

Thanks for ordering with us. 

I am so sorry to hear you have not yet received your new phone. 

So I can help further could you please confirm what phone you ordered? I will also need to know the colour and memory size. 

Katie 🙂

Thanks for getting back to me Katie. I ordered a black iPhone 12, 64GB. I guess this is a popular phone and I do understand there are delays but I was given a date (2 actually as set out) then I heard nothing. I’d like it as soon as I can get it as my current phone isn’t reliable anymore. Some idea when I will get it would therefore help. Thanks again.

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Babhdan. 

Thanks for providing more information. 

I have checked for you and can see the phone is available to order and to expect despatch within 7 days. 

Katie 🙂

That’s great, thanks. Looking forward to getting it. 👍