Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Apple Watch bill

Hi all,  I upgraded from iPhone 11 too iPhone 13 in October and ever since my bill has a extra charge for my Apple Watch. I have seen posts about paying like £7-£10 pay extra but I’m paying £28  I upgraded phone and downgraded my plan to get less int...

Moving an ONT, EE no longer provide the service?

Hi I would like to relocate my ONT to a different part of the house. I've invested heavily in some new Unifi Equipment and want to store it in a rack in a completely different part of the house as to where my old all in one smart hub was. I phoned up...

TMaskell by Contributor
  • 13 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Double NAT issue (Non 4G smarthub)

I've been having issues connecting to the R6 Siege servers under Ubisoft on PC for the past month, It's been frustrating bouncing between forums, customer service agents, online chat bots etc for the past month in my spare time. I finally got a defin...

Tap to Speak

I'm sorry, I know this has been asked before but I can't find a solution because I seem to be in a catch 22.   As soon as I try to search for anything or enter an email address my Alcatel phone shoots up with Tap to Speak instead of a keyboard.  It s...

Hollypolly by Established Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ZTE MC801A

Does anyone have experience with the ZTE MC801A and know whether it's stable on EE's network? It's currently priced at below £250 (roughly a year of my EE contract cost) online from the EU which seems pretty cheap in comparison to other options.

mikeliuk by Ace Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Delivery

I ordered a monthly payment,I already paid the first amount,but before a dispatcher and delivery the EE asked to contact them and talk,but after 1 hours holding time(a 2 times),I do not what can I do.Also I am not able to login in my account because ...

DPD ‘refused’ delivery despite no attempt to deliver

Hi, my item was due for delivery today but the DPD tracking was updated to say delivery refused item being sent back to EE despite no attempt to deliver. Delivery address is correct. DPD say to contact EE. Can I get some advice on next steps on getti...

gotcha44 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Bt sport setup

hi  when i text sport to 150 the link sent to me doesn't take me to any page but the EE home page do i need to phone then instead to sort this out ?  

Cap

Hi.I have a cap limit of £5 on my phone, but my son has been able to spend £50 on texts as extra charges, was my cap not in place? I have just checked and it says £5 cap, so how has this happened please?

Resolved! Applewatch sim only

I have just bought an AppleWatch series 7 with GPS/Cellular.My main phone provider is 3, and my iPhone 11 is a giffgaff PAYG. Can i do an Esim only for the apple watch on EE without having a sim already with them? I have seen some posts saying £7 pm ...

Mcfly74 by Investigator
  • 10 replies
  • 5 Helpful