cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

DPD ‘refused’ delivery despite no attempt to deliver

gotcha44
Investigator
Investigator

Hi, my item was due for delivery today but the DPD tracking was updated to say delivery refused item being sent back to EE despite no attempt to deliver. Delivery address is correct. DPD say to contact EE. Can I get some advice on next steps on getting the item delivered? I don’t mind picking up in store since a few people seem to have had this bad experience with DPD.

5 REPLIES 5
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @gotcha44

Thanks for coming to the community. 

When you spoke to DPD did they advise the order has been sent back to EE? 

Speak soon 🙂

Leanne. 

Hi Leanne, correct they said it was being sent back to their depot in order to be sent back to EE.

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

I see @gotcha44

I am sorry to hear this has happened.

If this is being returned to us, your order will be cancelled and you would need to order the device again once your contract has been amended if this was an upgrade.

You can then see if store delivery is available when you place the new order. 

Thanks

Leanne. 

Ok, understood. Once it’s returned to EE will I get a confirmation email or message that the order has been cancelled? This was an upgrade so assume my contract will revert back to previous plan?

V annoying though since I ordered the phone a month ago and have to do it all again just because DPD couldn’t be bothered to deliver it. Understand this is not EE’s fault but other people have complained of similar problems with deliveries.

• HaD exactly the same and when i phoned DPD i was meet with such a rude bloke who said i aint gonna argue with you and put the phone down on me