cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Collecting order in store

aya-kun
Investigator
Investigator

my contract is due for an upgrade and I have been looking at the deals online and kinda want to do it that way as I don't get a lot of time during the day due to work to speak to them in store, but I have been reading that I need ID to collect is that correct.

Been using the same branch for many years and they all knew me in there but I know that the staff has now changed, I don't have a DL/Passport the only photo ID that I have is my NHS smart card but Im not sure that is good enough to collect with. 

If its not do I need ID to go into store and upgrade my phone

3 REPLIES 3
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@aya-kun   You just need photo ID.   It’s your picture on your NHS ID card isn’t it ? 

@Chris_B Yes its my photo that is on the card, was just checking as keep reading that it needs to be a passport or drivers lisecnce, and not knowing any of the staff in there now I didn't want any issue if I was to order online to pick up in the store

@aya-kun   It’s photo ID.  More people will only have a passport or driving license so that’s why that’s mentioned.