Pay as you go

A place to give pointers and seek advice on using pay as you go.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

What is pay as you go and flex hibernation, and how do I stop it?

If you have an EE pay as you go or flex number you haven't used for a while it may go into hibernation. Here’s how to ensure you don’t lose your number. When would my phone number go into hibernation? If you’ve had no chargeable activity on your ac...

Jon_K by Former EE Employee
  • 7 replies
  • 8 Helpful

What’s EE Data Rollover and how do I get it?

Data Rollover is a great feature of our EE Flex Plans and EE pay as you go 30-day packs. Any data that you don't use from your monthly pack is rolled over for you, so you get a second chance to use it.    How do I make sure my data will rollover?   I...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 Helpful

New pay as you go packs

We've launched brand new pay as you go packs. These are jam-packed with more minutes and data than ever before, making them even better value for our customers.       Our packs last up to 30 days and pay as you go customers benefit from:   Pack Name...

The UK's No1 Network.jpg
LAURA_MCW by Former EE Community Manager
  • 25 replies
  • 21 Helpful

Where’s my data?

Hi. Please help. I’ve returned to London from Australia and using a sim I used last time. I paid £30 pounds to get it going and then couldn’t use any of that in a quick stopover in Amsterdam so I got a £10 add-on and that worked fine but now that sev...

Data not working in germany

I bought an eu card in the uk and when registered it stated via text that I have 15gb to use in 30 days for UK and EU.  I have turned roaming on and have not used all the data, nor has time passed but data is not working. 

scummy move...

hey,before i could use my credit to quickly check emails and such now it seems like its been disabled and u are being forced to buy datapack/addon but i dont understand why i cant just use my credit since i dont need it for a full day im a college st...

tittot by Investigator
  • 8 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Resolved! second pay as you go phone

I have two mobile  numbers on my ee account both pay as you go but I can only find one number when I log on to my account? I'm not good with computers so can someone help me please.  They are not smart phones.

Thomas662 by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Resolved! Two pay as you go numbers on one account

Hi, I’m a student here and need a work phone number but I am wondering if I could add another EE pay as you go number to my account and have them both paid simultaneously? Plus it saves having multiple email addresses and passwords. Can I have two nu...

Jank0x by Skilled Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Adding a device

Hi, can someone please give me a step by step guide on how to add another mobile number to my online account.  I have twin daughters both on ee but only one on the app. I'm using the mobile app. Thank you 

Kirstie81 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Subscription packs

Hi, I’ve topped up credit on my pay as you go sim but it won’t let me choose a subscription plan as it’s saying there’s an error on the page. Is there any other way to use my credit to get a subscription plan?

PAYG SIM

Hi... I'm current in Thailand with a PAYG Sim which was activated in the UK. Is there anything I need to do to receive txt messages while on holiday or will I automatically receive messages sent to my number. Currently I have not received anything 

Nealy by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Top Up to old pack.

So I don't know how this all works. I just started using EE and my first renewal was about to happen. I did not know by not paying my top up my 25 GB would not roll over to the next month. I spent 15 on 30GB. I would like to keep on this plan, and ha...