cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why won't EE complaints listen

gareth103
Investigator
Investigator

I just want my PAC code, they won't give me it by text for some reason beyond logic. So I put in a complaint, and in the complain explain due to my disabilities I can't do a phone call, but they keep trying to ring, so I put in another complaint again explaining everything once again, yet they keep doing the same thing.

Does EE not have any way to deal with customers with disabilities like mine which makes us unable to do phone calls, or do the staff just not care?

Also why do they make it so hard to get a PAC code, it's meant to be as easy as a text according to Ofcom's site.

5 REPLIES 5
gareth103
Investigator
Investigator

And it has just happened a 4th time, I'm sick of it, how many time do I have to explain to EE, that I just want my PAC and I can't do a phone call, yet they keep ringing.

bristolian
Legend
Legend

Have you been given a reason why a PAC can't be issued? What happens when you send the text command?

Just says "due to account status" they can't process it, tried their online page but that has been down for days.

The reason you can't get a PAC by text is that you have more than 1 no. under the same EE a/c.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @gareth103 

I am very sorry to hear this. 

Do you have a pay as you go or pay monthly account? 

Did you ask for the complaints team to contact you via email? 

Leanne.