Orders

A place to ask questions about your orders from EE.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Order Tracking: Pay Monthly orders

If you are waiting for a delivery, you can use our online order tracker to check the status of your order. You’ll need:   The email or phone number you used to complete your order   Your 10 digit order number   You can find your order number in the c...

van.png
Christopher_G by EE Community Support Team
  • 92 replies
  • 12 Helpful

Order delivery

Hi I have ordered an Apple keyboard on 15th of June and I still haven't received any update on it. I tried to check in the order tracking but it shows nothing.

kiran331 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

DPD returned phone to EE

DPD have returned my upgrade to EE. tried calling customer support but no idea what it would be under to re arrange redelivery as the options when I cal 150 doesn’t say delivery.  

Add to plan ps5

I’ve tried to add a ps5 to my plan and it’s says it gone through and I’ve had a confirmation email but it says my account is £10 in credit which is what I had to pay up front for the ps5

Trade in final warning

Hi i sent my phone back on 27.06.2022 have the tracking number it was delivered to crew on 29.06.2022 on 03.07.2022 I have a final warning. I did accidently request another return pack but sent phone back before the 2nd pack arrived I have the ime of...

Failed credit check

Hi all I have just paid a large amount for an iPhone 13 and failed the credit check how long before I get a refund 

Jamcon by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

New Contract

Hi i have a contract mobile phone and i will like to make a new one to buy a laptop .But when i try it s saying you cannot add another device to ur account anyone can help pls

Florinn by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Regarding order

Hi my order was put was excited about joining went to store and coulfnt pickup been trying customer services to get it changed can someone help

Alex402 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Replecement reject

Yesterday ive made a claim for Lost Devices - iPhone 13 pro max and iPad Pro 12.9 my claim was succesfull Got a message that Dpd will contact me about my replacement device deliver time-slot which never happend …after todays call to ee insurance comp...

Re: Phone returns

I'm trying to get through to chanel return I'm been on the phone now for over 30 minutes I still on there can't get through still 

Adrian212 by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! upgrade issues

so i had a text saying i could upgrade my phone, which i chose to do as i was coming to the end of my contact, i chose the new samsung s22 ultra as my choice of phone, i have an email stating that the order has been placed yet the tracking number doe...