Orders

A place to ask questions about your orders from EE.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Order Tracking: Pay Monthly orders

If you are waiting for a delivery, you can use our online order tracker to check the status of your order. You’ll need:   The email or phone number you used to complete your order   Your 10 digit order number   You can find your order number in the c...

van.png
Christopher_G by EE Community Support Team
  • 92 replies
  • 12 Helpful

Resolved! upgrade issues

so i had a text saying i could upgrade my phone, which i chose to do as i was coming to the end of my contact, i chose the new samsung s22 ultra as my choice of phone, i have an email stating that the order has been placed yet the tracking number doe...

Resolved! Order

Hi, I ordered an iPhone 12 max pro upgrade yesterday. I’ve had a confirmation order but  the ref number doesn’t work and also no money has been taken out of my account to upgrade early or the upfront cost for the phone? Has the order actually gone th...

EE PERKS

Hi. I upgraded last night but couldn’t add my Ee perks code for nhs discount. How do I add this to my account? 

Wendy84 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Order Query

I ordered a new upgrade contract yesterday as my phone broke over the weekend, i had to do this via online chat, it was all confirmed and i received my email of confirmation to say the order is on the way, the agent said i would receive a text and em...

AirPods Pro Delivery

Good morning! I ordered a pair of AirPod pros in the past couple of days, I’ve had a confirmation email but no follow up with tracking information and I am unable to track the order on the EE site. is there stock of this product currently and what ar...

LD1890 by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

My order

I ordered a new phone on 25/06/2022 but I can't see any evidence of this on my account and therefore there is no way to track the order? Please help!

Trade in old phone , still waiting for return details

I upgraded on 13th June with the trade in old phone option, I’ve checked my address details etc, and am still waiting for the return envelope. I’ve been on hold waiting to talk to someone now for 35 mins and counting .  I’ve emailed using the returns...

Kambo by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Bb9

I ordered the iphone 13 pro max 1 package 2 on the 26th and I still haven't received an answer

EE Replacement sim order number

I ordered a sim over the phone, they said it will arrive within 2 days, I haven't received an email confirmation with the order number. Is there a way to find out the order number on my online account?

Yastij by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No return info nor package

I have received my new phone from EE(UK) but have not received my returns pack. I contacted Likewize and they came back and told me that they had nothing relating to my order and they didn't send returns pack until 14 days after the customer gets new...

rj265 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 5 Helpful