cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have paid £30 upfront for the iPhone 15 pro max and you have taken the money f

Patrycja1993
Contributor
Contributor

11 REPLIES 11
Patrycja1993
Contributor
Contributor

I have paid £30 upfront for the iPhone 15 pro max and you have taken the money from my bank as I can see it, but I don’t have a order email in my inbox or junk, after you took the money the website didn’t finish loading just kicked me off it and took me back to the main EE website page again, what is happening ?

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Patrycja1993 

Was it an upgrade or a brand new contract? When did you order?

Chris

@Christopher_G wrote:

Hi @Patrycja1993 

Was it an upgrade or a brand new contract? When did you order?

Chris

This was a new contract..I order today 1pm 

Christopher_G

OK, thanks @Patrycja1993 

It's possible that the order is still being processed. Since you mentioned that there was a problem with the website loading, it could be worth speaking with our Sales team to check the order.

Chris

Patrycja1993
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem i order today i Phone 15 pro max they take £30 upfront but I didn't receive any confirmation nothing.. 

Leanne_T

Hi @Patrycja1993 

Thanks for coming back to us. 

Have you been in touch with our sales team since you last posted? 

Leanne 🙂

Hello, 

im having a similar issue, the EE website took payment for a contract, but never even moved off the payment page. It said payment failed, however the money is pending in my bank account. Can anyone advise whether I will receive this amount back? 

Christopher_G

Hi @Camcki 

I'm sorry to hear that. Could you check your email for confirmation this morning please? If you haven't received anything, I recommend speaking with our Sales Team.

Chris

No i don't..

I'm not British and when I calling them..They don't understand me...