cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Return Phone

SherylJ
Explorer

I am going through the same thing but I still have my old phone luckily.   I was talking to an agent when my new phone  was trying to be delivered by DPD so he advised me to just refuse it which I did.  I normally only use 3-5GB data monthly.   Very little.   My new contract had I kept it was 125GB data.  Very surprised that I have suddenly used 100GB data in a few days now the new phone contract has been cancelled although I have not done anything  different to normal.   Spoke to EE who said it was probably a glitch.   Also I would have to wait 7-10 working days for my account to be updated even though the phone has arrived back.  Been with EE since it was Orange but it’s not really offering anything more than I can get with any other provider.   Thinking of leaving as wanted to sort a new deal but can’t until the system is updated 😔

3 REPLIES 3
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @SherylJ 

I am very sorry to hear this. 

Once your contract dates have been changed back and show you are eligible to upgrade you can place a new order for the device and plan you would like.

I hope this is all sorted soon for you. 

Leanne.

I just wish it wouldn’t take so long.  I had it confirmed it’s arrived now i have to wait another 7-10 business days 

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Once the device has been processed your account will be updated @SherylJ please keep checking your EE account.

Leanne.