Orders

A place to ask questions about your orders from EE.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Order Tracking: Pay Monthly orders

If you are waiting for a delivery, you can use our online order tracker to check the status of your order. You’ll need:   The email or phone number you used to complete your order   Your 10 digit order number   You can find your order number in the c...

van.png
Christopher_G by EE Community Support Team
  • 92 replies
  • 12 Helpful

Samsung Galaxy S20FE

Hello, I am writing because I have a problem with my order on Jul 7, 2022 I updated to a new contract, the fee was also paid, I got a confirmation, but unfortunately I entered the wrong contact number by mistake and since then I have no information w...

Resolved! Bigger discounts for new customer

I want to get a new sim only deal where is the biggest discounter and best price?   Is the call centre or the EE shop?Thanks  I wantUnlimited data, text, minutes 5GSamsung watch esim plan and roaming for about £20 a month .Don't mind 24month agreemen...

Steve067 by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Resolved! Siamand

I am only looking for sim contact 

Siamand by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

PS5 delivery time

Ordered a PS5 through my account last Wednesday 29/06. EE said it has left their warehouse when i spoke to them 05/07. Does anyone know roughly how long it will take to get to me from DPD? Many Thanks.

arronb86 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Order delivery

Hi I have ordered an Apple keyboard on 15th of June and I still haven't received any update on it. I tried to check in the order tracking but it shows nothing.

kiran331 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

DPD returned phone to EE

DPD have returned my upgrade to EE. tried calling customer support but no idea what it would be under to re arrange redelivery as the options when I cal 150 doesn’t say delivery.  

Add to plan ps5

I’ve tried to add a ps5 to my plan and it’s says it gone through and I’ve had a confirmation email but it says my account is £10 in credit which is what I had to pay up front for the ps5

Trade in final warning

Hi i sent my phone back on 27.06.2022 have the tracking number it was delivered to crew on 29.06.2022 on 03.07.2022 I have a final warning. I did accidently request another return pack but sent phone back before the 2nd pack arrived I have the ime of...