Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

phone replacement HELP

Alexanderst1
Explorer

good morning,

I have had issues with my samsung s22 ultra 128gb

i got a replacement and that replacement had the same issue!

so ive got another replacement for the replacement! (my partner is contact for this replacement delivery as my phone is caput!)

customer service was fantastic!

however my new new replacement is still not here, DPD have been awful in updates and have now told my parter my partner that thy have lost the parcel!

my partner is a nurse and can not call EE before the end of the day as they are at work and we are due to leave for our wedding tomorrow!!! please can someone from ee contact me!!

2 REPLIES 2
Alexanderst1
Explorer

an online chat option would be helpful but as ive read it is only accessible via the app! which is great BUT I DONT HAVE A PHONE TO USE LOL

Hello @Alexanderst1 ,

Welcome to the community,

If you have an IPad or laptop, you should be able to use the app to chat. You should also be able to use live chat by logging into your account.

If you have Skype, you can ring them for free or by using another phone using the numbers in my signature.

We have no account access here in the forum and do not know who you are, you will need to speak to customer service about this.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.