cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Chromebook Go - wrong item received

Sunshinedaisy
Investigator
Investigator

I ordered a Samsung Chromebook Go 14" and have just received an 11.6" version. I paid outright for this so it is not a contract and have been going round in circles trying to contact somebody regarding a replacement

Finally on here I have found an email address of enquire-store@ee.co.uk 

I have not received a confirmation email to say they have received my email and will get to me etc... is this normal for this email address? Or is this another dead end to get the replacement item? 

Thank you in advance for any help!

13 REPLIES 13
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Sunshinedaisy

Thanks for coming here. 

I am sorry to hear you have received the incorrect item. 

I have checked and the email you have provided is right, someone from this department should respond to your email soon.

Katie 🙂

Hi Katie, 

Thank you but I am back to square 1. I have just been emailed back and they have said they cannot help me with that email address and I have to call one of the numbers again that cannot help me. So now I have no idea who to contact or what to do!

Hi, 

We really want to help but unfortunately, we're not quite the right team for you. Because of this, we're unable to answer your query via email. Please follow our Contact EE page to help you get through to the right team for more help.

Katie_B

Hi Katie, 

What is the number for that? So far I have called 07953 966150 and spoken to a few different departments who could not help and then they told me to call 08000790103 who also said they couldn't help. 

If you have any other numbers that would be amazing thank you! 

Do you have a number for that? 

I have called 07953 966150 and they have said they cannot help and advised me to call 08000790103 who also said they cannot help and to contact the above email address who also said they cannot help. 

I really do not know where else or who else to contact next? 

Thank you so much

chistery
Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

If It was me and I was going around in circles, I would start complaining on social media. Amazing how quickly things get sorted when you complain publicly. 

Does the order email state the correct device you ordered?

Thank you - I will try that. 

The order email just says 'samsung chromebook go laptop' and nothing more specific and does not specify the size - however the actual specification of the item on the website says it should be 14" and not the 11.6" that I have received. 

Thank you! 

Katie_B

Hi @Sunshinedaisy

The numbers you have called are correct for our customer care team. 

When you sign in to your account on the EE Store are you provided with any contact or return information?

Katie

Hi Katie, 

I am presented with a returns option where I can request a return online. However, this is just an online form for returns and no ability to speak to anybody about it. I would like the item that I ordered and not just to return this wrong item. I would like the correct order sent out! 

The only contact numbers I can find are listed above and they have said they can't help.

Thank you