cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Order

Patrycja1993
Contributor
Contributor

Hi i ordered iphone 15 pro max on friday after i get message i have to call and discuss my order..After call and verification lady said everything is fine etc..Today i spoke on ee live chat and lady said my credit is
acceptable but a verification is requied..I don't know what this mean.. When I want track my order is all the time the same Sorry we can't show you order order details right now..

I really don't know what to do..

7 REPLIES 7
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Patrycja1993,

If you've already spoken to our sales team to verify the details they needed, they'll be processing your order for dispatch.

You'll receive a text message with tracking details as soon as your delivery slot is confirmed.

James

Hi I order the I Phone 15 pro max white one on friday still i don't get any email or message because my email adress in incorret..

When I want track my order all the time message show 

Sorry, we can't show your order details right now. 

Don't worry, we'll keep you updated on the progress of your order by text or email. Keep an eye out for these updates from EE or from our courier DPD.

I don't know what to do..

Katie_B

Hello @Patrycja1993

As you have already spoke with our customer care team who confirmed your order has been placed, I would recommend waiting now for the courier to contact you with further delivery information. 

What colour and memory size did you go for?

I'd love to see if I could provide you with a timescale. 

Katie

I phone 15 pro max white titanium 128gb

Katie_B

Thanks for getting back to me @Patrycja1993

I am unable to see the iPhone 15 Pro Max White 128GB could it be the 1TB you ordered?

Katie

Im sorry this is i phone 15 pro max white titanium 256gb

Katie_B

Hi @Patrycja1993

This phone is showing as in stock and ready for delivery. 

I would recommend giving us another call. 

Katie 🙂