Orders

A place to ask questions about your orders from EE.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Order Tracking: Pay Monthly orders

If you are waiting for a delivery, you can use our online order tracker to check the status of your order. You’ll need:   The email or phone number you used to complete your order   Your 10 digit order number   You can find your order number in the c...

van.png
Christopher_G by EE Community Support Team
  • 92 replies
  • 12 Helpful

Delivery delay?

Hi - can someone help please - I ordered a new phone on 06/06 and received an email to say the order was placed - but it’s now 09/09 and I’ve had not further contact from either EE or DPD - have tried to call to speak to someone but phone service is ...

Orders

Hello, i ordered sim only contract last week and got my contract cancelled since i didn't want it no more. My account was closed 2 days ago however, I saw an upgrade option and applied for iphone 13 pro 128 gb sierra blue 40gb for £67 a month for 24 ...

Eugene20 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Track an Order

I had my order attempt to be delivered on Wednesday, I saw them turn up on my Ring Camera but unfortunately I don't know where they put the parcel ? NO card was left through my door and I have asked my neighbours. I don't have a dpd tracking number t...

Donz25 by Established Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

iPhone 13 128GB Pro max gold

Hey,  I ordered the iPhone 13 pro max gold 128GB on Friday 22/07/22 and still no despatch update. It says expect despatch in 7 days on the website but I have had no details sent over to me. Please can someone look into this. Thank you

Order Cancelled?

I recently ordered a New Sim Last Sunday and I am still waiting for any sort of info about delivery etc. i got a Text from EE saying the order was cancelled but with no info on why. If I try to track The order it still recognises that the order is st...

Josh140 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Back order r

Hi I ordered the iPhone 13 pro max 7 days ago sat awaiting delivery and day back order what does this mean

Trade in monthly issue

My partner upgraded and traded her Samsung in for a newer one and got her contract price reduced by about £20 per month, it’s time for me to upgrade but the only option i get is for trade in for a bank transfer but not the reduced contract option, i ...

Delivery when i’m not there

I’ve ordered a new device and i won’t be there when it’s delivered. I live in a block of flats and i’m more than happy to leave the delivery with the front desk as they usually take my parcels. I was not able to get it delivered to an ee store for so...