cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Device being returned to EE (missed delivery)

lulu984
Investigator
Investigator

Hi, 

I missed the original delivery of my new phone as i was at work. I rescheduled delivery for the Monday as my partner was home all day. DPD attempted delivery again on Sunday (even though i had confirmation this would be redelivered on Monday) and we missed it again and now it says its being returned to EE. 

No options to do anything. What can i do from here? How do i arrange a redelivery?

Thanks in advance for your help. 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @lulu984 

Welcome to the community.

I'm sorry to hear that there was a mix-up with the delivery. Once the phone is returned to us by the courier, you'll be able to re-order.

Chris

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
Christopher_G

Hi @lulu984 

Welcome to the community.

I'm sorry to hear that there was a mix-up with the delivery. Once the phone is returned to us by the courier, you'll be able to re-order.

Chris

Hi Chris, 

when will I know if it’s at EE? When I track it still says it’s on its way back but it’s been 5 days almost. 

Katie_B

Hi @lulu984

Once it has been returned you will be able see this via your tracking link. 

You should also receive an update to confirm it has been received.

Katie

It’s been a week now and the tracking link doesn’t work. 
Can anyone advise on what I’m supposed to do now? Can’t seem to call and talk to anybody. 

Leanne_T

Hi @lulu984 

Was this an upgrade or new contract? 

Leanne.

This is my upgrade. It last said it was on its way back to EE (this time last week), now I can’t seem to track it. I’m not sure what to do next. 

Leanne_T

Hi @lulu984 

Once the return has been processed your contract dates will be amended in your My EE account and you will be able to order again. 

Leanne 🙂

Thanks for your help Leanne. 
How will I know when it’s been returned, as I can’t track it. Will I get an email/call? 

Leanne_T

Hi @lulu984 

You should receive a text or email depending on which contact method you requested. Please keep an eye on your My EE or give us a call on 150, to see if this is showing as returned and when you can upgrade again 🙂

Leanne.