cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixel 8 pro pre order

Connoredwards98
Investigator
Investigator

Hi all have the pixel 8 pro on pre order it's due to be released tomorrow but on my tracking it still says awaiting delivery date confirmation. Has anyone elses tracker updated or will it just be delivered tomorrow?

157 REPLIES 157

I ordered both mine before 10am on 5th. I see the website has been updated to state dispatch in more than 28 days now.

This is my issue, the fact that there's just no information available whatsoever. I ordered mine during the Google launch event so if I don't get mine tomorrow, I'll be slightly miffed!

Ganatranil
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

I have a feeling we wont be seeing it tomorrow, which is annoying seeing is loads of people go theirs today direct from google

MoaningMaggs
Investigator
Investigator

Well I'm hopeful mine might come tomorrow. Decided to give CS a call (took a while to get through) and they told me it was due for delivery tomorrow and gave me the DPD tracking number. No idea why I haven't received the tracking via text/email though 

I also just got through and was told its been packed and ready for delivery and its due to be delivered tomorrow

Totally stupid question here but when you phoned, did you go through the Upgrades option on the menu system? 

I always go through to the thinking of leaving option no m atter what my query is

I went through upgrades this time as I couldn't think of any better option. Maybe the other suggestion would've been quicker 

I phoned customer support and they also told me my order had been picked but could not tell me when DPD will pick it up. I still get an error when trying to track it.

Called and was told dpd had picked it up, but they didn't have any tracking info 😕