cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixel 8 pro pre order

Connoredwards98
Investigator
Investigator

Hi all have the pixel 8 pro on pre order it's due to be released tomorrow but on my tracking it still says awaiting delivery date confirmation. Has anyone elses tracker updated or will it just be delivered tomorrow?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Connoredwards98
Investigator
Investigator

Just came off the phone to an EE advisor phones are being sent out tomorrow. 

View solution in original post

157 REPLIES 157
MoaningMaggs
Investigator
Investigator

I've not even been able to track my order, keeps saying information can't be found or something.

The only communication I've had is the initial order confirmation email. If it wasn't for that then I wouldn't even believe I had placed an order. I'm sure I was more informed when I last upgraded

davemoley
Investigator
Investigator

Mine is saying the same, "awaiting confirmation"

Martyj90
Investigator
Investigator

Mine also says awaiting confirmation, I went on live chat yesterday and was told that they will be dispatched on Thursday 12th and should arrive either Friday 13th or Monday 16th. Little bit disappointing as a friend of mine ordered his on Amazon and it’s arriving tomorrow. 

I still think that's a quick turnaround considering I only placed my order on Monday and the phone is fresh off the production line. 

So excited

I’m definitely excited for the device, I’ve been reading/watching opinions and it looks a great upgrade on the previous model!

Agree with you, it's pretty naff considering how much we are spending on contracts/devices! The tracking number in the email doesn't work to track the order - trying to figure out if I need to WFH tomorrow or if I can do my office day... 

Connoredwards98
Investigator
Investigator

Just came off the phone to an EE advisor phones are being sent out tomorrow. 

Cheers for that, Is that sent out tomorrow as in we will actually get them tomorrow or are they getting dispatched tomorrow and will arrive Friday?

Redpaul1970
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I was on live chat earlier and was told I would have it tomorrow so I'm assuming it will be dispatched some time today.