cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixel 8 pro pre order

Connoredwards98
Investigator
Investigator

Hi all have the pixel 8 pro on pre order it's due to be released tomorrow but on my tracking it still says awaiting delivery date confirmation. Has anyone elses tracker updated or will it just be delivered tomorrow?

157 REPLIES 157
Martyj90
Investigator
Investigator

Just spoke on live chat and this was the reply

“Yes, there's were high chance it would be out for delivery by tomorrow, I would suggest please contact DPD directly on 01212750500 and confirm if they would be getting the order by tomorrow and don't worry if in case you miss it, they'll retry the order following day for sure”

Fingers crossed 😎

I ordered the bay colour but when spoke to an adviser they said it would take upto 28 days to be delivered, then said if I order obsidian I would receive tomorrow.

If that's true I'm really disappointed, I'm pretty sure the preorder offer stated it would be to get the phone on release date not a month down the line.

I've ordered 2 bay phones one tracking is working for but says no confirmation yet, the other tracking doesn't work for.

This is classic EE, their customer journey is shocking.

At first they told me upto 14 days but they have to say that incase it does take longer but then today they said upto 28 days but that was for the bay and porcelain colour, was looking forward to the bay colour too. If people receive bay colour tomorrow I'm just going to go into store to try and swap it.

Non the wiser after talking to online chat, apparently the order is picked, but no tracking info set up yet. No cIear answer on when dispatch us happening - should wait 4-5 working days... 

MoaningMaggs
Investigator
Investigator

I ordered the bay as well and it definitely said it should be release day when I placed the order. Not getting my hopes up at this point though. Guess time will tell

maxmaltby
Investigator
Investigator

I have pre ordered a Pixel 8 Pro but still cannot track the order or access the My Orders page. Is it confirmed that these devices will be shipped out tonight so it will arrive tomorrow for launch day? Thank you!

Mixed messages in another thread about this - https://community.ee.co.uk/t5/Orders/Pixel-8-pro-pre-order/td-p/1312975 

Some believe it's tomorrow, others have been told shipping tomorrow. 

Mine is apparently picked, but no tracking info yet. 

be4con
Investigator
Investigator

I've just finished with Live Chat and they told me it's first come, first served. Some will get it tomorrow but others will have to wait and they have no way of telling me where I sit in the queue.

I do feel that if I don't receive it tomorrow (which seems unlikely now as I haven't received any further information) then I have essentially been mis-sold.

Agreed - especially seeing as I ordered it within an hour or so of it going live on the site on the 4th. Very frustrating that you can't see any status update whatsoever!