Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Emergency Alert System

The UK Government is introducing Emergency alerts.  Emergency Alerts are a public information service that the Government has developed to alert citizens to emergencies, both nationwide and in their local area, that represent a severe threat to life ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Issues making phone calls in USA

I am currently having issues making calls from the USA back to the UK, i have roam further smart benifit and connection is fine i can use my data and roam as normal, but when i come to make calls back.to the UK it either does not connect/ring or it d...

Toms92 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

iMessages

I’ve have just got my new phone and completed the set up but I cannot send or receive iMessages anymore. iMessage is turned on in my settings so I am not sure what else to try. Any ideas?

NikkiF2 by Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Travel to USA

We are travelling to USA and Hawaii later in the year for a once in a lifetime holiday.Currently have 2 monthly paid sim only contracts with very low calls and data allowances as we don't use them much at home. Of mature years and not tech savvy we w...

Dw-56 by Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 7 Helpful

Re: Can't make calls or text from abroad

Has anybody got the answer to this problem?  I'm working deep in Uganda and having the same issue and can't even get in touch with anyone on the app except through the phone.....can't post the SIM to the UK as there's no postal service! 

Cannot unblock roaming in app - can’t call as no service

I have seen some other posts with this problem, I get an error every time I try to unblock worldwide roaming in the ee app or website - it seems like I need to call to fix this but cannot as roaming is blocked… so can only use this forum as a way to ...

Act49 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Staying with friend in Italy who has no internet

Hi, I am going to stay with a friend in Italy for a week who does not have internet, I have a UK mobile phone. What can I do so that I can use my laptop for work (calls/access not video or downloading films or playing games), while I stay with her?

moliver27 by Investigator
  • 13 replies
  • 10 Helpful