Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Emergency Alert System

The UK Government is introducing Emergency alerts.  Emergency Alerts are a public information service that the Government has developed to alert citizens to emergencies, both nationwide and in their local area, that represent a severe threat to life ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful

accessing my fsmail email

having just rediscovered my old photobucket account i wanted to log into it but i signed up to it with an old fsmail email, thats how long its been. but i cant remember both my photobucket password or the password for the email either,  is there any ...

Markorollo by Investigator
  • 10 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Resolved! contacts

My contact I can phone or what's app but text comes up with can't call recipient. Their phone number isn't valid. It is and the contact has confirmed.

Lesley46 by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Can’t receive calls

For about 3 week I’ve not been receiving any phone calls when people ring it says my number is not receiving calls but I can call people , I’ve tried a network reset as I saw it was suggested to someone else but it wasn’t any help, I’ve switched phon...

Can't make calls whilst abroad

Help me.  I'm strand at the airport I can't make calls to get.picked up.  I keep getting messages to day calls can be made by dialling.*611 j can't call that because.i get the same bloody message.  I can't ring we support because the message comes up...

amans1ngh by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

dialing tone from portugal

Hi, Cn I still have a uk dialling tone when I am in Portugal.I would like it that uk callers do not know I am in a foreign country.

p73 by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No messages showing on itemised service

Hi. I have opted for itemised billing and service and only calls and data usage are showing. Messages are no showing although they should based on info available on MyEE app and info provided by agents. What can I do to fix that?Thank you 

NicoAB by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Contact Me

I am in Dubai and can't use my phone I need someone to contact me via email or chat please