Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Emergency Alert System

The UK Government is introducing Emergency alerts.  Emergency Alerts are a public information service that the Government has developed to alert citizens to emergencies, both nationwide and in their local area, that represent a severe threat to life ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Unknown number to voicemail

Hi there - does anyone know how to disable the function that sends unknown numbers to voicemail? I clicked yes to this a while ago, on a text from EE, but now I want to disable it. Can’t find out how to do this in MyEE.

S21 Ultra calls not working

Hi all, I've just got my new S21 Ultra and it seems to be doing everything except make phone calls... Upon calling someone, I get no ringing sound and when the other person answers, I can't hear them and they can't hear me. I've tried disabling 5G, T...

Not receiving text messages from abroad for months

I have not been receiving text messages from abroad for months now, just verified. I receive no messages even if the person abroad simply replies to my message.I have just asked my friend in CZ for verification, she replied to my text but nothing arr...

Incoming call record

Hi, I need a record of the time of an incoming call which has dropped off my "recents" because it was nearly a month ago. Is there a way to do this please?

Resolved! Calling from Turkey to Bulgaria

Hi, I am from Turkey and my friend is in Bulgaria. We both have UK phone numbers from EE. How much would it cost if I call my friend from Turkey with my UK phone number to her UK phone number and if I receive a call from her from Bulgaria with her UK...

Guest3 by Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful