Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Emergency Alert System

The UK Government is introducing Emergency alerts.  Emergency Alerts are a public information service that the Government has developed to alert citizens to emergencies, both nationwide and in their local area, that represent a severe threat to life ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Re: what does ee europe zone mean

Does this include phoning the UK, which is now outside of the EU. I think you need to make this clear, especially as you are changing your plans from the end of July to not to include EU roaming

Lleision by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

conversation recording

Hi ,My question is , are all conversation recorded, like if we call someone or other person call us ,so what our talk will b record, what we are discussing, and if police required conversation audio, what they can get that. Thank you.

Voicemail pin number

HI, I need someone to ring me as Iv forgotten my. Voicemail PIN number and need to set a new one up?

Andyd72 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Fraudulent call

Received a call from XXXXXXXXXXX which had an automated message, quite threatening about National insurance number etc. Demands you to press 1 and then call cuts off.   Has anyone else received this?   [Mod edit: Please do not post mobile numbers in ...

Craig_g by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Voicemail - deleted messages

Hi.I've done this a couple of times now.Listened to a voicemail and rather than press Delete, pressed Save.I've then immediately realised my mistake and pressed to delete before it's even started on the next message.But it appears that the next, unre...

Resolved! How do I access voicemail from another phone?

I am trying to access my voicemail menu from another phone. I though that to do this you called the phone number and then when the voicemail greeting started press # but that is not working.  How do I access the voicemail inbox of my EE phone (I have...