Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Emergency Alert System

The UK Government is introducing Emergency alerts.  Emergency Alerts are a public information service that the Government has developed to alert citizens to emergencies, both nationwide and in their local area, that represent a severe threat to life ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Who called me.

Received a missed call from this number, 03452962834.a quick google search doesn’t reveal anything. I have not called it back in case it is scammers.Does anybody know who it is. 

Resolved! Roaming in Japan

I would like to use my PAYG phone in Japan next month for call and data roaming.How can I start??Are there anything I must do beforehahd? Regards

Texting New Zealand from the UK

I’m in the UK trying to text family in New Zealand, but any texts I send say ‘not delivered’. I have a flex plan plus have credit so any idea why these texts aren’t sending? 

akt52 by Investigator
  • 9 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Call and text contents

HiSo I cannot quite seem to get a clear answer on this. Just curious for coursework I'm doing. It's my understanding that EE can record dates and times of calls and messages and numbers used etc. But NOT the actual contents of conversations. Is this ...

RG1996 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Moving abroad permanently

Hi. I will be possibly moving abroad soon permanently - into EU country. I'm still within my contract therefore don't want o terminate is if can still use abroad as roaming. How long I can use it before service will be stopped? Can I use until end of...

Resolved! 249

Is 249 a legitimate number used by EE to get customers to take part in a survey?

Howie2805 by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Making and receiving International calls

I've recently moved back to the USA but still using my phone as i'm still in contract. Most of my usage is within a WiFi environment but need to make the odd outbound call or text message outside of Wifi etc. At the moment, i'm nit able to make call ...