Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Emergency Alert System

The UK Government is introducing Emergency alerts.  Emergency Alerts are a public information service that the Government has developed to alert citizens to emergencies, both nationwide and in their local area, that represent a severe threat to life ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Ringing Australia using wifi

I want to ring someone in Australia but have no signal in my home. So I have my phone connected to my WiFi so I can use my mobile. My question is would I get charged by EE when ringing Australia? I'm 99% sure I won't but have a bit of doubt. Thanks i...

Jedp70 by Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Outlook doesn't accept PlusNet settings

My Outlook has suddenly stopped accepting the PlusNet settings I have used on every single Android phone I've had. I've used the settings on PlusNet website, as well has settings provided by their Tech Support, for both IMAP & POP3 style mailboxes, n...

The line has been stopped.

Hello I am from Morocco and I went on vacation except uk and bought an EE card and it was working well and when I returned to Morocco the line was stopped

public11 by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Group messaging

Hi, I am trying to send group text messages to a colleague on EE and another one on Vodafone.  Instead of a group, messages appear to be sent individually to each destination.  Is there something I have to do to enable true group messaging where all ...

JSmith3 by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Cannot call a French mobile number

Hi,I am trying to call a friend in France, the mobile number I am dialing is +33 7 55 5X XX XX but the call fails, I only hear busy tones immediately.  I borrowed a Vodafone phone and could dial without problems.  Any idea what I can do? Thx. John

JSmith3 by Investigator
  • 9 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Resolved! Will I be able to receive text messages while broad?

Hi, My current PAYG monthly pack will end on 22nd June. I will be in China from the same day onwards. I'm not planning to buy a new pack because I won't be using any other services like data. Under such circumstance, will I be able to receive text me...

lucyxu by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Am unable to send/receive text messages from abroad

Am not using mobile data to avoid roaming but am connected to wifi. Am able to make /receive WhatsApp calls but not text messages. I have activated roaming and premium calls options. Any advice? Many thanks in advance PS am unable to log in to 'Live ...