Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Emergency Alert System

The UK Government is introducing Emergency alerts.  Emergency Alerts are a public information service that the Government has developed to alert citizens to emergencies, both nationwide and in their local area, that represent a severe threat to life ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Resolved! Call to uk from Cyprus

Hi Team,  I hope you are well. I am in Cyprus and I am using the data and calling on Cyprus numbers normal, but when I am trying to call a UK number it doesn't and says, 'call failed'. Anyone that knows what to do in that case? Thanks

Consistency of Roaming reporting and configuration

As a new customer, I thought I would report my experience of this in case it helps others who also require Roaming functionality. In the app -> left bar, "Current usage" -> central tab "Controls", I saw that "Roam worldwide" was turned on per the tog...

mikeliuk by Ace Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Not receiving text messages

I am not receiving messages from certain numbers. For example, notification texts from Amazon etc. are not coming through. Quite annoying as it means I cannot access accounts that require text pins. Hope this makes sense - any advice would be greatly...

Can't make or receive calls

Can anybody help, I bought the sim card in the UK and used it there with no problems for nearly a month, traveled to Malta and now can't make or receive calls, data is ok, traveling to Portugal in a few days and would like to get a fix for problem

24317844 by Investigator
  • 19 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Stopping Robo Calls

Being plagued by Robo Calls.Scammers have ability to generate Calls from new random mobile numbers every day.Understand that the deployment of Stir / ShaKEN technology framework by network providers is the blocking solution.Have we any idea when this...

Steve210 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Voicemail

I do not have a voicemail set up my phone just rings and then says ‘the personal you have called is unavailable’ then you have to hang up. My phone won’t allow me to set it up either. 

Jessmils by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 3 Helpful

6 mths in New Zealand

Hi, My partner and I are going to NZ for 6 months in september.  We are both EE pay monthly customers.  What is the best way of using our phones whilst there, or can we puase our contracts while we are away? thanks

hueym10 by Investigator
  • 8 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Ringing Australia using wifi

I want to ring someone in Australia but have no signal in my home. So I have my phone connected to my WiFi so I can use my mobile. My question is would I get charged by EE when ringing Australia? I'm 99% sure I won't but have a bit of doubt. Thanks i...

Jedp70 by Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Outlook doesn't accept PlusNet settings

My Outlook has suddenly stopped accepting the PlusNet settings I have used on every single Android phone I've had. I've used the settings on PlusNet website, as well has settings provided by their Tech Support, for both IMAP & POP3 style mailboxes, n...

The line has been stopped.

Hello I am from Morocco and I went on vacation except uk and bought an EE card and it was working well and when I returned to Morocco the line was stopped

public11 by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful